Community Action's Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) program is partnering with WorkSource Montgomery to host free tax preparation and financial education workshops this year. Registration is now open for December workshops in Wheaton and Germantown.
- Go to the main MWE website
- Log in or register
- Follow the link for Appointment Center on the left-hand side
- In the drop down menu called Events Calendar, select Montgomery County
- Select the location you wish to view (Wheaton or Germantown)
- Select the month and click filter
- The results are in a list view or calendar view, whichever you select. Once you see the workshop you're interested in, click on it and you will have the option to register.
*On-site registration also available.